I'm a grad student studying Clinical Mental Health Counseling! I can't wait to finish school and become a therapist! In my free time I read, write stories, and watch a crazy amount of Netflix! Check out my creative writing if you'd like: fantasywriter234
Easy: read 1 book for each Category
Medium: read 2 books for each Category
Hard: read 3 books for each Category1. Red roses symbolizes love and are given to those who you want to show love and passion, people who you have great respect for, and those who have shown great courage.
Read a Romance Novel.2. Dark red roses represent unconscious beauty. They are a bold expression of love, and yet they are captivating and enigmatic. Dark red roses have the aura of mystery though they leave virtually nothing unsaid.
read a book with the colour Red on the Cover3. White roses symbolizes purity, innocence, reverence, silence, Sympathy, Spirituality. Early tradition used white roses as a symbol for true love, an association which would later become the hallmark of the red rose. Also known as the bridal rose, the white rose is a traditional wedding flower.
Read a book where a Character get married.4. Pink roses are Used to express grace, dignity, and happiness. A pink rose is feminine and refined and is also a symbol of admiration. Often times pink roses are sent at the beginning of new relationships to show the promise of a new love adventure.
Read a book that shows the beginning of a relationship.
5. Yellow roses symbolizes friendship. One of the best sentiments to show friendship, happiness, and the promise of a new beginning. They are also the most sent colour of roses to funerals and memorials to say – remember me. They are also sent most often to hospitals as a way a token of wishing the person to get well. Yellow roses express joy, gladness, and friendship. They are given to new mothers, newlyweds, and graduates. They’re also used as a reminder to a loved one to show that you care.
Read a book about friendship
6. Orange roses are given to those who you desire, those you want to get to know better, or those who you are proud of. Orange roses carry a tinge of the burning flame in its bosom, and are therefore indicative of the all consuming fire of passion and desire. The beauty and brilliance of the orange rose is simply breath taking. And the Victorians have cleverly used this flame colour to indicate the burning heat of passion. The shocking orange colour seeks to express an equally intense desire for the loved one.
read a book with the colour orange on the Cover
7. Lavender roses are often a sign of enchantment and love at first sight. Those who have been enraptured by feelings of love and adoration have used lavender roses to express their romantic feelings and intentions.
read a book in which the main character express’s their Romantic Feelings for someone
8. Purple roses are one of the innovations developed by man to express another emotion. This particular color has various levels of meanings, and has always been a favorite among rose lovers. Purple roses primarily stand for enchantment. The very first meeting has totally enticed the sender of these flowers, who simply cannot resist the object of his desire. Though purple speaks of enchantment, the meaning of the purple rose nowhere suggests permanence. The enchantment can be transcendental and can also be fleeting. As the word “enchantment” suggests, the effect is almost magical, and can also die off without much warning.
Read a Fairy-tale or Fairy-tale Retelling
9. Blue roses do not occur in nature, at least not the absolute blue roses. Roses lack the pigment that produces blue colour. Our blue roses have been painstakingly created and imbued with a special meaning. Much like its mysterious origin, the blue rose means mystery. An appreciation for the enigmatic, the inexplicable is expressed by blue roses. A tantalizing vision that cannot be totally pinned down, a mystery that cannot be fully unraveled is the blue rose. A person who receives the blue rose is the subject of much speculation and thought. A complex personality that does not allow easy interpretation is what the blue rose indicates. Another meaning of the blue rose is that it symbolizes the impossible, or the unattainable. Since the blue rose itself is a rarity in nature, it stands for something that is hardly within one’s grasp, an object that seems too difficult to be achieved. Thus the blue rose is admired and revered as an unrealizable dream.
Read a book about forbidden romance or a mystery book
10. Peach roses are so delicate and yet so charming. Their main attraction is their simple elegance and breathe-taking beauty. The symbolic significance of peach roses is as engaging as their elegant beauty. The soft peach hue in a rose is fast gaining in popularity, and is now widely loved by many. The first and most obvious meaning of the pale peach rose is modesty. The pale peach colour is indicative of the soft blush on a virgin’s face, and the colour speaks of demureness, purity and innocence. A bashful modesty that needs to be expressed, the delicate feelings of constraint and reserve are well denoted by the peach rose.
read a book with the colour peach on the cover
11. Green Roses have many meanings. The most significant and popular meaning of the green rose is fertility. The green colour symbolizes richness, abundance and bounty. Green roses are a sign of plenty and copiousness. Green is life, abundant growth, constant renewal of life and energy. Green roses also symbolizes self-respect and well being. Being symbolic of all life force, the colour green gives a rich meaning to a rose. The freshness of the springtime, and the abundance of the rainy season, are well expressed by the green rose.
Read a book with the colour green on the cover
12. Black Roses have attracted our attention for centuries. Black roses appear to originate from a fairy-tale world. Their improbable and “unnatural” colour inspires a powerful feeling of mystical expectation. The colour black has always been synonymous with death and mourning. It is thus the colour of sadness and farewell. So, many people consider black roses to symbolize bereavement, loss and mortality. The black rose, because it symbolizes death and passing away, also indicates a major change or upheaval in the future.
Read a Book where a character Dies